- Service Provider as well as User`s personal data Administrator is BCBapp.com – Krzysztof Wiarowski based ul. Mala 3, PL-34-300 Zywiec, NIP: PL-5031085641.
- Administrator processes personal data in compliance with the current provisions of law as stated in act of law of 29 august 1997r. personal data protection act (Dz. U. of 2002 No. 101 item 926 j. t.) and act of law of 18 July 2002 electronic service provision act (Dz. U. of 2013 item 1422 j. t.).
- User's personal data are processed with his or hers consent, as stated in the registration form and only to the extent necessary to properly perform the service.
- Service Provider is not the Administrator of other personal data stored by User, especially third-party's personal data.
- The User can access and modify his personal data and may request to have his data deleted.
Storing and processing information
- Service Provider allows the User to store his or hers personal data on the Website. Service Provider does not modify this data, unless it violates Terms of Agreement or current provisions of law.
- Service Provider stores information about Users activities within Website.
- User's logins are stored indefinitely as support materials. No third-party has access to that information, unless authorized. That information can be used to generate statistics used in administration the Website. Those statistics do not contain any information that could be used to identify Website users.
- Personal data are process in a dataset working within an IT system. This system is protected by high security measures as stated in act of Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] of 2004 No.100 item 1024).
- IT system is protected by software and hardware security solutions. Administrator adjusts those security solutions to the current security needs and assures that there is no unauthorized access to data.
"Cookie" files policy
- The Website uses cookie files, which allow the Service Provider to collect, process and use diagnostic, utility, technical and other data, including but not limited to the information about the User’s computer, system and software, in order to hold the User’s session, so that the User does not have to enter his login and password on every single site of the Website, and in order to display the content appropriate for the User.
- The data is sent via Website`s software regardless of the User’s direct activity. The Administrator is not able to link the data with a given User without incurring excessive costs, time or actions.
- The use of the cookie files by the Website may be disabled in the browser’s settings. To learn more how to do this, consult the help file of your internet browser.
- Disabling cookies might cause the Website to work incorrectly.